Miscommunication in the workplace can cripple productivity and stifle innovation. Interpersonal dialogue can be misinterpreted, causing tension, stress, and depressive workplace environments.
Harmony Strategies Group offers this workshop that highlights the best practices for effective and fluid communication across and among teams. Whether the communication is written or verbal, aggressive or passive, we hone in on the subtleties that make communication healthy, clear, and respectful.
What you will gain from attending this course with Harmony Strategies:
- Confidence in communicating with a variety of people, of diverse backgrounds, interests, and status
- Targeted communication skills that focus on clarity, brevity, and impact
- Sensitivity around micro-aggressions, harassment language, and related communication breakdowns
- Broader understanding around how communication relates to dynamic and compassionate leadership
Participants in this workshop come away with powerful skills to become better communicators and leaders.
Who should attend?
Business Development Professionals, HR Professionals, Start-Ups, and Any Working Professionals.
- Guidance on identifying weak spots in communication strategies (customized to internal &/or external, depending on needs)
- Assessing your audience’s needs→ what type of communication best suits them? What would they respond well to?
- Learning how to be truly authenticity when communicating
- The power of transparency: how to use & when
- Opening up communication→ creating the space for more connected communication
- Minimizing error and building consensus through confirmation (listening & looping activity)