Many managers, especially women and minorities, feel naturally conflict-averse and assume they must either dominate a negotiation or be seen as a passive and ineffective leader. This can be especially challenging when tasked with implementing new protocols and procedures. But negotiation doesn’t need to feel uncomfortable, awkward, or difficult. It also doesn’t need to be a Zero-Sum game.
This workshop highlights key negotiation strategies that are often overlooked or not considered, especially for those managers who are uncomfortable or weak at establishing strong authority.
What you will gain from attending this Negotiation Strategies course with Harmony Strategies:
- Exposure to basics of negotiation and how it can help you as a leader
- Enhance communication skills, particularly those centered around rapport, building consensus, and listening
- Feel comfortable when working people who have different negotiation style than yourself and how you can modify your approach to succeed
- Feel more confident in leading and working with others
- Identify areas were negotiation techniques and skills can be most resourceful
Participants in this Negotiation Strategies workshop come away with powerful new skills for negotiating both effectively and sensitively.
Who should attend?
- Managers and other office leaders
- Start-up founders and co-founders